It's a beautiful day!
Who has time for complications?
Not us, Babes.
Lets keep it simple.
How about a little mid-day getaway to your fave outdoor spot?
Bring a blanket, a date, and this dish.
A super-fast Vixen twist on a timeless Lebanese delight, bright and gorgeous, full of nutrients (and that ever-elusive vegan protein,) and, of course, lightened for bloat-free, easy digestion, which makes a behind-the-oak-tree tryst sooo much more fun...
- 1 organic cucumber (skin on!), chopped
- 1 organic zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1 pt organic cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1/4-1/2 C organic hemp seeds
- 1/2 C flat parsley, chopped
- Celtic salt
Toss your veggies in a large bowl. Juice the lemon into the mix. (I like to squeeze it through my hand, catching the pits, but still feeling the juice run down my fingers...)
Add in the garlic, salt, pepper, and hemp seeds.
Toss. Get dressed. Go.
No, dude, these seeds won't get you stupid high, but the quality of protein will send you flying.
It gets us where we need to be.
let's just spin,
I love you.